- To submit portfolio of storyboard sequences, Sequences should have a clear beginning, middle, and end.
- Minimum of 1 year storyboarding experience, education or training.
- Knowledge of Software, Photoshop, Clip Studio, Toon boom, or any applicable storyboard software.
- Understanding of staging, composition and cinematography skills.
- Strong draftsmanship skills with the ability to convey storytelling through staging, composition, and character interactions. Being able to draw a character in 3 dimensional space from any angle.
- Ability to align with style and sensibility of show.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong understanding of emotional acting and entertainment value
- Sketchbook pages of observational gesture drawings, ability to draw loosely while maintaining clarity and appeal.
- Character interactions, and comics strips/panels are helpful.
- Clean up key drawings done by the Storyboard Artists.
- Adding in-betweens where it's needed.
- May need to re-board and restage from scratch if necessary.
- Edit and make changes to the storyboards as per the request of the director or production team.
- Required to pitch their story sequence to the Director and Editorial team.
How to Apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio, and contact information. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.